Career Pathways Interview Series
In collaboration with the Upper Arkansas Health & Wellness Sector Partnership
Career Pathways Interview
Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist
Paige Stewart Clinician and Coordinator, Canon City Schools and Echo Early Childhood Counsel.
Tags: Behavioral Health, Clinical Supervision.
- A lot of what is available in behavioral health is fairly cutting edge and groundbreaking.
- You can do therapy on babies
- Addressing mental and behavioral health for younger children deals a lot with generational issues that have been passed down by parents or grandparents.
- Some of the challenges working in this area come with working with children or families with significant trauma.
- There is a scarcity of behavioral health providers in rural areas like ours.